profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Saturday, December 27, 2008 ~ 8:35 AM


That's When I Loved You


iRock :D

Hello friends! After multiple reminders and nagging from Huiyun, which included three capitalised sucker on my MSN chat window early in the morning and late at night, I am here to update my blog.


First Week- Played an MMORPG named TricksterOnline
Second Week- Realised with a jolt that I am down for maths remedial and completed 2/3 of the remedial assignment.

3rd Week- Chinese Orchestra practice everyday + played another MMORPG called Fairyland.

4th Week- Went to Beijing and met a really beautiful girl who was from my tour group.

5th Week- Realised I am dead because my holidays assignments are untouched.

Now, if that was a General Paper assignment, I daresay I would have scored full marks for the summary section. ^^ Pardon me friends, I will be utterly random in this post because I am feeling so restless Anyway, I won't be posting my pictures from Beijing yet,because the quality of the one you saw above is horrendous.

Oh yesterday, at approximately 1.30 a.m in the morning, me and my brother watched a movie from Thailand. Now now, don't be a racist and give me that disgusted look because you think movies from Thailand would either involve ghosts, demons, black-magic, transexuals or whatsoever. There is no doubt that my very accusal is effectively showing my previous misunderstandings about movies made in Thailand. But, this movie, titled My Girl is splendid and would leave your mind thinking of it for a couple of days.
It is about this young man who received a wedding invitation from a friend, Noi Nah, whom he had not meet for thirteen years upon his arrival back home after studying overseas. Then there's this flashback, which takes us back to the 1970s or 1980s ( that, I am not sure) and portrays his childhood with Noi Nah.


In the young man's (Jeab) childhood, his over concerned mother forbid him to cross a busy road to play with other boys. As a result, he could only play with the girls living at his side of the street. One particular girl in that street was Noi Nah. They grew up together and became great friends.
However, as years passed by, Jeab began to grew tired of playing with Noi Nah and decided to befriend the other boys. In the process of trying to impress the other boys, Jeab eventually hurt Noi Nah terribly. Ridden with guilt, Jeab did not dare to look for her and apologise for what he had done. Subsequently, the girl moved away without telling him and they lost contact.
Okay, at this point of time, I realised that my review isn't doing justice to the movie at all. In fact, it is grossly underated. The movie is actually really fabulous.

Here are a few pictures of Jeab and Noi Nah.






















Don't you think that they looked really sweet together? Now take a look at them all grown up :D






So guys, since holidays are not over yet, maybe you guys should catch the movie! Okay, time to request for my paycheck from the My Girl ( Fan Chan) producers. Good Night :D


By Post:
ToleranceJust had another quarell with my family. ...
Walking On AirBe Warned. The contents of the front...
There's Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye.Be it a cl...
Mixed Emotions. Today, Singapore's table tennis te...
PerfectionIf you think that perfection does not ex...
Be At Peace With Yourself This post will be my con...
Stop Thinking About Her.Because you really shouldnt
It's Feels Good To Have Friends.Hey buddy! It's al...
The Ending Of The Beginning.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
While You Yearn To Be Trusted..Yesterday , I had a...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009