profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Saturday, October 18, 2008 ~ 7:29 AM

Walking On Air


Be Warned. The contents of the front part of this post will be definitely unrelated to you and undoubtedly boring. Please proceed to the questionaire instead.


Good day folks! Pleasure to see you guys again! A concise update about me. I have gotten back the results of my Promotional Exams for quite a period of time. The results just don't seem to be proportional to the efforts put in. No point mulling over it now though. I managed to secure 2 Higher two and 2 Higher one passes. Its supposed to allow me to promote,but regrettably, Chinese couldnt be counted as one T.T
Yesterday, our group went to Bishan library for our project work. I remembered that I was very irritated and displeased over certain behaviors of my groupmates.
Firstly, one of my groupmates told me he couldn't make it to our meetings during the weekends. It is rather understandable because he had to celebrate his birthday with his relatives and his friends during the 2 days. However, when we asked him to stay back on Friday to complete our Written Report, he actually produced a lame excuse about having to retrieve his repaired phone. As a matter of fact, all the other members have completed their parts by then and were preparing to collate them, he was the only who hasnt and yet he refused to stay back with us.
Secondly, our report has exceeded the word limit of 3000 words. Yes, I understand the need to summarise and make our report as concise as possible. However, reducing wordcount on the expense of the clarity and designated impact of sentences and points is unintelligible, the sentence would be a mere combination of words, impossible to understand and close to senseless garbage.
Gahh, I really have to stop venting my emotions here. Besides, all of us are doing everything for the goodwill of our group, except in different ways, no point whining ehh?
Oh yahh this is the questionaire waeting wanted me to do.
  1. The last person who tagged me : Waeting
  2. Your relationship with him/her is : good friend
  3. Your impression of him/her : jovial and lame xD
  4. The most memorable thing he/she done for you : hmm, a shower of little nice stuff, but it adds up you see ^^
  5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you: you're very lame
  6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will : be Jiro? thats the only guy she's devoted to xP
  7. If he/she becomes your lover, things that he/she have to improve on: I have no idea of the desired qualities Jiro wnts for a girlfriend.
  8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be : Jiro is ghay and in love with me.
  9. The most desired thing you want to do now is : Finish my novel.
  10. Overall impression of him/her : Nice and lame
  11. How you think people around you feel about: Weird and flirtatous? Although I deny the latter with utmost ability.
  12. The character you love about yourself is : Optimism is one of my best traits xD
  13. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself : you mean characteristics -.- , hmm I get nervous and panicked every easily.
  14. The most ideal person I want to be : I am at peace with myself.

Pass this to 10 person you wish to know how they feel about you.

  1. Yuheng
  2. Francesca
  3. Misshelle
  4. June
  5. Siowyun
  6. Sharleen
  7. Xuanhan
  8. Peiming
  9. Ninet
  10. Seniors ( any 1 of them)

  1. Who is no.6 having a relationship with : No one
  2. Is no.9 a male or a female: Supposedly female
  3. If no.7 and no.10 is together, will it be a good thing? : Depends on which senior you're talking about
  4. How about no.5 and no.8: Singapore doesn't really encourage such relationships.
  5. What is no.2 studying about: Pure geography and double sciences if I am not wrong
  6. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3: Currently.
  7. What music band does no.8 like : Fahrenheit I presume
  8. Does no.1 have any siblings? : 2 elder sisters
  9. Will you woo no.3 : It would be impossible xD
  10. How about no.7: No way.
  11. Whats the surname of no.5? : Wong
  12. Hobby of no.4? : Dancing
  13. Do no.5 and no.9 get along? They don't know each other.
  14. Where is no.2 studying at? Deyi Secondary
  15. Say something casually about no.1? : hes my best buddy.
  16. Have you tried to develop feelings with no.8? Nope
  17. Where does no.9 live at? Opps.
  18. What colours does no.4 likes? Hmm white, pink and pale blue?
  19. Are no.1 and no.5 best friends? Total strangers.
  20. Does no.7 like no.2? They don't each other too.
  21. How do you get to know no.2? Through Clarice
  22. Does no.1 have any pets? Dog and tortoise? xD
  23. Is no.7 the scariest person on the world? No, he's the lamest I think.

Done. OMG. This questionaire took up so much of my time! Almost an hour. Its definitely like an exam paper. Hoppee I don't phaill ;D

Gotta go now. Goodbye =)



By Post:
There's Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye.Be it a cl...
Mixed Emotions. Today, Singapore's table tennis te...
PerfectionIf you think that perfection does not ex...
Be At Peace With Yourself This post will be my con...
Stop Thinking About Her.Because you really shouldnt
It's Feels Good To Have Friends.Hey buddy! It's al...
The Ending Of The Beginning.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
While You Yearn To Be Trusted..Yesterday , I had a...
Observe And LearnEverything happened within expect...
Happy Birthday June!Hmmmx. Recently , people have ...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009