profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Thursday, June 26, 2008 ~ 9:48 AM




The Ending Of The Beginning.






Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy :) The dreaded Mid year examinations is finally over! I can conclude that I fared pretty badly , given the time I spent in revision. More than 5 hours of studying for a month. I can't imagine what I will get for Mathematics though lol. I have to thank alot of people! Especially you June! You can't imagine how boring it is to study all day. Its so fortunate that I have someone to disturb everyday xD. Hey mum! I bet you will read this and will start mumbling why I didn't mention you! Of course , I wouldn't forget my crappy mum who crapped along with us during our revision in the midnights! Thanks for always telling stories I have heard mum xD AND I WANNA GOOO ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;D




Oh yes!The picture above is one of the characters in my all time favourites! Aerith in Final fantasy Crisis Core xD. More pictures next time! ^^
Or The Beginning Of The Ending?


By Post:
While You Yearn To Be Trusted..Yesterday , I had a...
Observe And LearnEverything happened within expect...
Happy Birthday June!Hmmmx. Recently , people have ...
We Parted.Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping f...
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...
Thank You Mum..I am sure all of you have heard abo...
If Only You Knew..Life have been stupid recently. ...
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...
It Was Never Anyone's Fault.Haay folks, haven't be...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009