profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Friday, August 15, 2008 ~ 11:18 AM


Mixed Emotions.
Today, Singapore's table tennis team made it into the semi-finals of the Olympic Games! I can still remember the cheers, applauds, boos, dissappointment and joy from my schoolmates throughout the game. It is one of the rare times when I felt that I am so fortunate to be able to live in Singapore. Patriotism? I don't know. I just happened to realise that I do love Singapore alot.

Oh, I made a startling discovery today. There are people in AJ who don't really like my character and attitude. I shouldn't say that it was a surprise though. I do notice that I possess some irritating habits. But I think that the person whom I shall not name, misunderstood me. I am certainly not someone as she perceive to be. People who knows me well will know I am extremely sensitive. I remember every single comment made on me. Be it my character , attitude or whatsoever. However, this time , I told that I would never allow opinions of others to affect me again, but that doesn't mean that I will not change myself when I discover my flaws. It just means that I won't be upset over them anymore. Let me quote a sentence that I strongly believe in.
There is no need for explanations. Your friends won't need them and your enemies won't believe them.

That is also something Siowyun and June strongly disagree.

I think that people who read this post will find themselves lost. Because I am just typing out everything that flows into my mind without making any effort to rephrase them in a coherent manner. Afterall , this is whispering roads , not some General paper essay. In addition to that , I am formulating dozens of arguements and examples to counter that of my brother's. He is absolutely unreasonable and when I told him not to spoil my Psp by not putting on its cover, he argued that the scratches inflicted on the slim body of my psp ( personification?lol) cannot be considered as an act of spoiling as his definition of spoilt is only limited to the malfunctioning of the object. Totally absurd.Promotional exams is coming in 4 weeks time. I will have to start preparing now. I hope I won't retain. Dear God, please bless me. Oh and before I forget, here's what Roxane wanted. Roxane, you are super ultra nice and cute. lols. See ya!


By Post:
PerfectionIf you think that perfection does not ex...
Be At Peace With Yourself This post will be my con...
Stop Thinking About Her.Because you really shouldnt
It's Feels Good To Have Friends.Hey buddy! It's al...
The Ending Of The Beginning.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
While You Yearn To Be Trusted..Yesterday , I had a...
Observe And LearnEverything happened within expect...
Happy Birthday June!Hmmmx. Recently , people have ...
We Parted.Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping f...
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009