profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Saturday, June 28, 2008 ~ 9:30 AM

It's Feels Good To Have Friends.
Hey buddy! It's already the third day I have been neglecting my schoolwork. I am feeling quite guilty. Differentiation , Chemical energetics , Circular motions tutorials as well as the much dreaded physics E lecture I am supposed to watch during June holidays.
Oh yah. I enjoyed these few days alot. Yesterday I went to Sakae Sushi to feast with Yuheng and Jaykay. After that we went home and bathed and went out again to meet Xuanhan , Waeting and Ninet. ^^ Played pool , arcades and bowling. I love going out with them man.
Today went to Swiss and mucked around with Percussion. Oh , and I realised that Milo Chendol is not a drink. Its a dessert.-.- Treated Jiaying and her juniors some peach thingey and went home afterwards.
ELAINE IS A VERY LOL GIRL. Firstly she have some major self denial problem and can denies everything. Virtually everything. Then I realised she can LOL in front of people over very very lame matters. And she has like a hundred different images! lols. Oh , I forgot to add, she is super high at times. xD ELAINE! Remember the secret meeting arh!
Hmmx. I shall study tomorrow! oh yah , sorry abt the randomness. But I played Gunbound a few hours ago. lol. The nostalgia. Amusing. Time flies like an arrow. Oh I played around 30 rounds with Kenneth and I managed to won 3-4. I wonder what happened. Totally owned.
Oh. Did I mention to you that I haven't been hearing things properly for quite a time? I got tired of it and went for a checkup today. Turns out to be the credit of my nose sensitivity. I didn't know my nose sensitivity is so serious. Well I know it acts up when the air is dirty , when I am stressed or nervous and stuff like that. But now the doctor says it will affect my hearing as well and I will have to go for an operation soon. A minor one that is. Mum's scolding me because I am wasting alot of her money on medical bills again. Mum , if you ever get to read this. I am sorry for that. But I am born like that. Do you really thought I enjoy being sick? Its not as if I am not feeling anything when I am sick. Sometimes I am super exhausted from trying to breathe properly. It can be super noisy and irritating. I always find it difficult to concentrate during lessons and examinations because of it. I don't like it either. I hate it. Detests it. Abhhors it.
P.S. The title of this post isnt meant to be emo. ^^ If my memory doesn't fail me , it is what Luna Lovegood said to Harry Potter in Half Blood Prince. =)


By Post:
The Ending Of The Beginning.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
While You Yearn To Be Trusted..Yesterday , I had a...
Observe And LearnEverything happened within expect...
Happy Birthday June!Hmmmx. Recently , people have ...
We Parted.Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping f...
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...
Thank You Mum..I am sure all of you have heard abo...
If Only You Knew..Life have been stupid recently. ...
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009