profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Friday, July 25, 2008 ~ 8:40 AM

Perfection


If you think that perfection does not exist in our lives. It may not be true.


Perfection comes once we have learnt how to embrace imperfections.

Saw the above in a show. Found it extremely meaningful and decided to share =)
Oh yah! Today, me, Siowyun, June and Sharleen practised 龙腾虎跃 again with the help from Shawn. I think that our percussion improves by bounds everytime she comes to help us with our practise. We are so blessed to have a senior like her and I also hope to learn to give that kind of assurance to my juniors just like Shawn does. And of course, we are thankful to Hanwei who came around too. Although I still think she behaves like a kid. e.g. whining when Shawn asked her to go to the conductor stand to watch us perform. Everything went well and we performed the whole song for the first time in front of a C.O teacher. But I must really improve on giving signals to my friends when I start as well paying more attention to their speeds. Yup. xD


By Post:
Be At Peace With Yourself This post will be my con...
Stop Thinking About Her.Because you really shouldnt
It's Feels Good To Have Friends.Hey buddy! It's al...
The Ending Of The Beginning.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
While You Yearn To Be Trusted..Yesterday , I had a...
Observe And LearnEverything happened within expect...
Happy Birthday June!Hmmmx. Recently , people have ...
We Parted.Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping f...
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009