profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 ~ 11:51 AM

A New Beginning.
First of all, I would like to wish my family members and all my friends a happy new year. I hope that all of your endeavours will see results in this new year and pray that everyone would stay healthy and live in bliss.
Celebrated with Chinese Orchestra members in a chalet somewhere in Pasir Ris today. It was definitely fun hanging out with them again. I couldn't stay overnight due to some personal reasons though. Xueying actually came for the gathering with her sister! To be honest, she looked very different nowadays. Couldnt quite pinpoint the exact difference except that she's very beautiful now :D
Went home with Qiaohui afterwards. Much gratitude to Xuanhan who actually brought us to the MRT station from the chalet. Qiaohui and I were like getting panicky and fidgety as we were worried that we might miss the last train. That's all for today.
Although I agree that every second can actually be a new beginning for anyone, but obviously, affected by the mundane significance placed on 1st of January, I would like to tell everyone that even though the past is final and definite, we can always still change the future. Focussing on what you have already lost will only make you lose more. So, I will conclude my post with a short prose I strongly believe in.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift, and that is why it is called the Present.


By Post:
That's When I Loved You iRock :DHello friends! Aft...
ToleranceJust had another quarell with my family. ...
Walking On AirBe Warned. The contents of the front...
There's Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye.Be it a cl...
Mixed Emotions. Today, Singapore's table tennis te...
PerfectionIf you think that perfection does not ex...
Be At Peace With Yourself This post will be my con...
Stop Thinking About Her.Because you really shouldnt
It's Feels Good To Have Friends.Hey buddy! It's al...
The Ending Of The Beginning.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009