profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Saturday, June 14, 2008 ~ 7:42 AM

Happy Birthday June!
Hmmmx. Recently , people have been telling me that my blog is very emo. Well so I thought writing something else might liven things up ^^ Preparation for exams is quite stressful. My brother had told me for the past few weeks , I have been reciting formulas and definitions in my sleep. Scary eh? Sometimes I don't even know if I am sleeping or not. I kept dreaming of myself studying and doing tutorials and stuff. And whenever night time comes, I will start to feel very very frightened. Sometimes I even feel like crying. I know its weird. But I can't help it. Actually it is so pressurising because I ain as fast as my friends to grasp formulas and theories. But whatever, I am tired of trying to do as well as them. So I will just try my best and listen to what june taught me. Put everything and everyone aside and just do your best.
YESTERDAY
we celebrated June's birthday. I have been making mental notes to look for any nice stuff I could get for her birthday since she told me her birthday. But sadly, I couldn't get anythng really nice and unique =( Anyway, June had this new hairstyle that she said it makes her look like a maid. Well I don't know. I thought it was pretty nice =x
I think Ajco percussion is damn fun to be with. I will be missing them loads after my seniors leave. I still don't like the idea of being the only guy in my section. Kanananananana is fun to bully mentally and emotionally. Please note that I omitted physically because I am currently( and I doubt I will ever be) unable to bully him physically yet =) RELAX SEBASTIAN. Everything will go fine..


By Post:
We Parted.Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping f...
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...
Thank You Mum..I am sure all of you have heard abo...
If Only You Knew..Life have been stupid recently. ...
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...
It Was Never Anyone's Fault.Haay folks, haven't be...
It's Not All These Years.. It's Always. Hey guys. ...
Where's The Good In Goodbye? My family =]Haaaaay g...
It Might Have Been..Haaaaaaaaaaay guys! Oh my god!...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009