profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 ~ 2:12 AM

Observe And Learn


Everything happened within expectations. Except that I failed to realise that people could actually forgive when in doubt. A feat that I once thought impossible. But something upsetted me though, which is absurd. How can something possibly upset you when you knew it would happen? I don't know. But thats how I felt. God granted me the ability to observe people and things around me. I shall treasure it , and learn using it.


By Post:
Happy Birthday June!Hmmmx. Recently , people have ...
We Parted.Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping f...
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...
Thank You Mum..I am sure all of you have heard abo...
If Only You Knew..Life have been stupid recently. ...
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...
It Was Never Anyone's Fault.Haay folks, haven't be...
It's Not All These Years.. It's Always. Hey guys. ...
Where's The Good In Goodbye? My family =]Haaaaay g...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009