profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Sunday, May 25, 2008 ~ 9:11 AM

There are times I feel like crying and say '' I can't go on anymore..''

I can't say I have a bad life all these years.

A little different. Yes I agree.

My family isn't wealthy , but I haven't experienced poverty.

In fact , I might be more blessed than many people.

If so, why am I sad?

I have high hopes placed upon me.

Yes. High hopes. High up in the sky.

I haven't dissappointed her so far.

Have I?

Everytime when I think of failures, I thought of you.

And I will try my very best to avoid failing.

But as time passes. Things get harder.

I don't have a chance to fail. I can't.

I told a friend not to be too upset by comparisons.

Now I ask myself.

'' Can you practise what you preach?''

Yes. I am surrounded by amazing people.

My relatives. My cousins. Everyone.

Why compare me with them?

I am not as outstanding as them.

Sometimes I feel life is so unfair.

Why can't I have everything other people have?

I shouldn't say this. I know I shouldn't.

There are alot more people leading miserable lives.

But I just can't stop myself.

Sometimes, I believe I am alot better than others.

But I couldn't go as far due to my restraints.

I know it isn't your fault.

But I am really tired.

Have you ever wondered how hard it was.

To perform as well as people who have alot more than you?

I used to say.

I swear that I will show you successes don't only belong to the rich.

Now I ask.

Can I?

Because I am truly exhausted.

I am tired of being alone.

All of you know me.

But none of you understand me.

But I can't.



By Post:
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...
Thank You Mum..I am sure all of you have heard abo...
If Only You Knew..Life have been stupid recently. ...
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...
It Was Never Anyone's Fault.Haay folks, haven't be...
It's Not All These Years.. It's Always. Hey guys. ...
Where's The Good In Goodbye? My family =]Haaaaay g...
It Might Have Been..Haaaaaaaaaaay guys! Oh my god!...
I Can't Promise To Always Make You Smile, But I Ca...
Dear God , Please stop him.Haaaaaay. Today , one o...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009