profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Saturday, June 7, 2008 ~ 8:18 AM

We Parted.


Exhausted today. Haven't been sleeping for more than 5 hours for the whole week. But I will do well for my exams. I have to. People say you can do it as long as you trust yourself. I believe I am not dumb or slow. Yupps.


What's broken is broken.
So why not leave it that way?
Even if you mend it,
it will be scarred and ugly.
Nothing like before.



So we can meet again.


By Post:
There are times I feel like crying and say '' I ca...
Nothing But The Truth.I don't care how the whole w...
Thank You Mum..I am sure all of you have heard abo...
If Only You Knew..Life have been stupid recently. ...
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...
It Was Never Anyone's Fault.Haay folks, haven't be...
It's Not All These Years.. It's Always. Hey guys. ...
Where's The Good In Goodbye? My family =]Haaaaay g...
It Might Have Been..Haaaaaaaaaaay guys! Oh my god!...
I Can't Promise To Always Make You Smile, But I Ca...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009