profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Saturday, April 4, 2009 ~ 6:49 AM

The night is the darkest just before dawn breaks.


Dumbledore : All this while?
Snape : Always.

Had chinese orchestra practice again. It eradicates my confidence albeit I cling onto it dearly. It depletes my energy like a vortex, leaving me listless and defeated after every session.

Someone once said '' We can't spell SUCCESS without U "
I say '' Neither can you spell FAILURE without the U''

Shan't be emotional anymore. I won't lie defeated. Yes, I am down, but not out. Failed? No. I merely discovered a thousand ways that wouldnt succeed. I got a A for physics common tests! Yes, I admit that was utterly randomly, but it's an improvement. No?


Sebastian


By Post:
EightThreeOneI am so glad to have you as my friend...
Exhausted I am exhausted. I really am. Why can't ...
ExhaustionDuhTo Yuheng, Waeting, Ninet, Peiming an...
A New Beginning.First of all, I would like to wish...
That's When I Loved You iRock :DHello friends! Aft...
ToleranceJust had another quarell with my family. ...
Walking On AirBe Warned. The contents of the front...
There's Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye.Be it a cl...
Mixed Emotions. Today, Singapore's table tennis te...
PerfectionIf you think that perfection does not ex...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009