profile journal tagboard friends credits
<
Thursday, May 15, 2008 ~ 4:03 AM

If Only You Knew..



Life have been stupid recently. I can't believe I actually broke a pipette and drived the sharp edge right into my index finger 2 days ago. Ow. Jc isn't sweet. I failed every single test I took except for GP and Chinese. Practically. PCMEPE. Know whats that? Its physics chemistry maths economics and physical education. Yes. Physical education. I flunked that too. I just don't understand why I just keep dozing off during lectures. Eating sweets doesn't help either. God. I am killing myself. Percussion might be having a mass camp in Hanwei The Harmless' condo tomorrow. And I bought myself a new watch. This post is very random but I am just being so.


I couldn't live without you.


By Post:
Unprecedented.Okay , I know I am pretty slow in up...
It Was Never Anyone's Fault.Haay folks, haven't be...
It's Not All These Years.. It's Always. Hey guys. ...
Where's The Good In Goodbye? My family =]Haaaaay g...
It Might Have Been..Haaaaaaaaaaay guys! Oh my god!...
I Can't Promise To Always Make You Smile, But I Ca...
Dear God , Please stop him.Haaaaaay. Today , one o...
I Need You Like A Heart Needs A Beat..Awwwww! Its ...
Even Without Any Promises Made , We Know We Would ...
Let's Turn Around And Look , Shall We ?Happy Chine...

By Month:
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009